About Me

My photo
- "A life without a bit of craziness is not worth living". - I'm a thinker, even though I often live life with less thinking. - "Rules are made to be broken."

Monday, October 21, 2013

I believe in decency



I believe in decency and reciprocity. Two things that, it seems, are dead in our society. Our generation has replaced them with ignorance and opportunism. And to top these off, a selfishness that makes even a person like me doubt that caring and being a open-hearted human being is good and encouraging behavior.
Humanity has died right before our eyes. We have killed it. The choices we've made, the people we've become, the legacy we choose to leave behind - none of these make us proud. We aim to be the people we trample on, and spit on, and shame.

This hypocrisy has no limits. It has reached the sky and it keeps on going. When even the most hopeful people in the world stop hoping... "Houston, we (definitely!)  have a problem" here!

Denisa

No comments:

Post a Comment