About Me

My photo
- "A life without a bit of craziness is not worth living". - I'm a thinker, even though I often live life with less thinking. - "Rules are made to be broken."

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I dare to be different!

I dare to be different!

It brings me joy and it brings me pain... It makes me weak and it makes me strong. It elevates me next to all of those "others" who are misunderstood and set aside.
But I dare to try, to give and to love. Because, sometimes, all you can do is love.... even if you are not loved in return.

Someone has to be the "cry for change" of our generation. Let it be me! Let it be us!

I dare to be different! Do you?

I dare to speak, even when I'm ignored.
* Because if people will not hear me, then mountains will; and the mountains last longer.

I dare to think, even when I'm supposed to conform.
* Because one can shackle my body, but not my spirit or my thoughts in an "8 to 5" (or 24 hours) job.

I dare to reinvent myself to the bewilderedness of others.
* Because even when I'm misled, I still get wiser.


Denisa Dobrin (Febr. 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment